Zentimo xStorage Manager
Zentimo xStorage Manager – (analog USB Safely Remove) is a USB device manager that saves time and expands the user’s capabilities when working with flash drives, portable hard drives, card readers and other gadgets. The program allows you to make convenient safe extraction, eliminated from the disadvantages of the built-in Windows menu, shows which programs prevent you from removing the device, removes discs of empty card reader slots, is able to reconnect disconnected devices and contains a significant number of other functions for comfortable work with hot-plug devices (USB, SATA, FireWire).
- Secure extraction in one click.
- Rename the device.
- Change the device picture.
- Hide unnecessary device from the menu.
- Update the hardware configuration.
- Stop all devices at the same time.
- Hot keys to stop the device or call the menu.
- Ability to remove unnecessary devices from the stop menu.
- Correct device names + renaming.
- Ability to stop SATA drives.
- Allows you to return the extracted device back.
- A simple little menu where you can add program files to folders from your portable drive for quick launch.
- The program has the opportunity to test your portable gadgets for read / write speed.