Windows 10 Pro VL X86/64 Multilanguage March 2017
Windows 10 is a personal computer operating system developed and released by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. It was released on July 29, 2015. It is the first version of Windows that receives ongoing feature updates.
* This release contains one ISO [SOURCE ISO] and sixteen executable svf-files.
* All exe-files are created from
* This is done with SmartVersion, a program that calculates the
* difference between two files (one of which is used as the source)
* and then creates an svf-file based on that difference.
* Hashes attached in a separate .txt
* Download the Source ISO and preferred language.exe
* If you want en-US then just download the SOURCE ISO
* Run the exe-file in the same folder as the SOURCE ISO.
* This will extract the ORIGINAL ISO in the selected language.
* Win10.X86/64.en-US.iso – 4,30GB
* Integrated / Pre-installed:
Setupcomplete / Post-install:
* .NET Framework 3.5
* Defender Updates
* Windows 10 Pro
* Windows 10 Pro – – – – – Pre-Activated
* ar-SA – Arabic
* da-DK – Danish
* de-DE – German
* en-GB – English UK
* en-US – English US
* es-ES – Spanish
* fi-FI – Finnish
* fr-FR – French
* it-IT – Italian
* nb-NO – Norwegian
* nl-NL – Dutch
* pl-PL – Polish
* pt-BR – Brazilian
* pt-PT – Portuguese
* ru-RU – Russian
* sv-SE – Swedish
INSTALLATION & INFORMATION:
* Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus, (attached)
* or burn to DVD at slow speed.