Kaspersky Internet Security 2018
Kaspersky of Internet Security 2018 – comprehensive Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 Trial Reset, which offers advanced features: Secure payment, Virtual keyboard, Parental control and monitoring programs. The new version provides comprehensive protection against all types of malware and Internet threats due to a combination of cloud, and proactive antivirus technology, the efficiency of which is confirmed by numerous testing conducted by independent laboratories, AV-Comparatives, AV-TEST, MRG Effitas. A set of features and security tools includes everything to protect your computer, your important data and online activity from known and unknown threats, network and intruder attacks, spam and other unwanted information.
The main components of Kaspersky Internet Security 2018:
– File Anti-Virus
– Protection against network attacks
– Mail Anti-Virus
– Web Anti-Virus
– Monitoring activity
– of Kaspersky Security the Network
– Virtual keyboard
– Parental Control
– Recovery from infection
– security check Wi-Fi access
– Protection against changes to the system
– Application Control
– the IM-antivirus
– Secure Search
– Secure payment
– the Rescue of Kaspersky the Disk
– Secure data entry
– vulnerability Scan
– protection webcam
– protection against data collection
– Internet Management
Additional features Kaspersky Internet Security:
– Security program mode
Mode security program protects your computer by running programs that may be unsafe. The safety program mode allowed to run only those programs which Kaspersky Internet Security considers trusted (for example, on the basis of information about the program of the Kaspersky Security Network, trust in the digital signature).
– Parental Control
to protect children and adolescents from the risks associated with work on computer and the Internet, are a function of Parental control.
Parental control lets you set flexible restrictions on access to web resources and applications for different users depending on their age. In addition, the Parental Control allows you to view statistical reports about the actions of controlled user.
– Management of the Internet
If you have installed Kaspersky Internet Security, and you have an account on My Kaspersky portal, you can manage the protection of your computer remotely.
– Participation in the program “Protect friend”
Participation in the program “protect others” you can share with your friends links to Kaspersky Internet Security and get a reward points. Accumulated bonus points can be exchanged for bonus activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 provides the following new features:
– Added notification from Web Anti-Virus regarding pages containing adware or legitimate software that can be used by criminals to damage your computer or personal data.
– There is now protection against infection while the operating system is being restarted.
– Improved technology for counteracting the modification of user files by malware, particularly by encryptors.
– You can now add a list of domains for which connections are not controlled by the application.
– Diagnostics of application installation issues have been improved. Now, when there is a problem with application installation, the application saves the installation logs instead of deleting them.
– Application Self-Defense during upgrade to a new version has been improved. Now there is protection for not only the current version but also for the newly installed application prior to it being started for the first time.
– Improved speed for certain installation scenarios, the first startup, and the first update of the application.
– Improved notification that appears if you disable the System Watcher component. The notification now contains a more detailed description of the consequences of disabling the component, especially regarding the resultant lack of protection against encryptors.
– The procedure for displaying notifications has been improved.
– The application now waits a longer amount of time before displaying a notification about outdated databases and application modules when the computer wakes from sleep mode
What’s New ?