BlueStacks App Player v188.8.131.529 Offline Installer
Bluestacks is an American tech company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and other cloud-based cross-platform products. The BlueStacks App Player is designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs and Macintosh computers. The company was founded in 2009 by Rosen Sharma, former CTO at McAfee and a board member of Cloud.com.
Investors include Andreessen-Horowitz, Redpoint, Samsung, Intel, Qualcomm, Citrix, Radar Partners, Ignition Partners, AMD and others. BlueStacks is Sharma’s 8th company (five of Sharma’s company have been acquired by Google, Microsoft, Citrix X 2 and McAfee). BlueStacks exited beta on June 7, 2014.
The company was officially launched May 25, 2011, at the Citrix Synergy conference in San Francisco. Citrix CEO Mark Templetondemonstrated an early version of BlueStacks onstage and announced that the companies had formed a partnership. The public alpha version of App Player was launched on October 11, 2011.
App Player is a downloadable piece of Windows and Mac software that virtualizes the full Android experience. The software is free to download and use, later disabling itself and presenting users with the option to install sponsored apps or purchase a $2/month premium subscription. This is not mentioned before downloading or during install. According to company sources, the App Player can run over 96% of the 1.4 million apps in the Google Play Store. It reached the 85 million download mark in April, 2014.
On June 27, 2012, the company released an alpha-1 version of its App Player software for Mac OS. while the beta version was released on December 27, 2012. The Mac OS version of App Player is no longer available for download on their homepage, as support for it was officially dropped in 2014. In April 2015, BlueStacks, Inc. announced that a new version of App Player for Mac OS was in development. In July 2015, BlueStacks, Inc. released the new version for Mac OS.
GamePop, was launched on May 9, 2013. It uses a subscription model. Users receive over $250 worth of paid games with their subscription. It allows users to play as many as 500 mobile games on TV. On July 23, 2014 Samsung announced it had invested in and was backing GamePop. This brought total outside investment in BlueStacks to $26 million. With an increased stride on improvements to its App Player, BlueStacks, Inc. put GamePop development on hiatus in 2015, with plans to improve the product at a later date.
- Run Android applications in full-screen and not only.
- Through the cloud download your application from the phone to Windows.
- In 16 player preinstalled applications and you can play them if there is no number.
- Ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
- Ability to play 3D games (cache).
- You can set a home screen (Launcher) to replace the standard, etc.
- Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take pictures and more.
- Has a lot of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly trimmed)
- Knows how to install applications from a computer at the touch of them
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system, etc.)
- You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
- BlueStacks great friends with ADB is a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
- Ability to turn in FastBoot and Recovery.
- BluesStacks has virtual disk, such as SD Card, Data, and a few others. Which again gives you the opportunity to do a lot of “body” motions with it and enjoy all its charms.
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system)
- Simple Launcher Interface
- SuperUser Support
- SuperSu Support
- Import Windows Files directly from your PC to bluestacks
- Root Explorer Support
- Advanced Calculator Support
- Clock, Camera, and other accessories support
- Root Checker Support
- Build in Media Player which run mp3, mp4 and many other formats easily
- Many more…
To run 3D games need support virtualization technology Intel® VT-x or AMD-V ™
To install the BlueStacks need a video card that supports OpenGL 2.0 or later
To start BlueStacks need about 1GB of RAM, otherwise you run the risk of “infinite loading”.
For optimum performance, BlueStacks is highly desirable to update your graphics card drivers
NVIDIA – (WHQL – certified, stable drivers. Beta – unstable, but can increase in speed)
AMD RADEON – (Download drivers – Category components: Desktop / Notebook Graphics)
INTEL – (family of products: graphics adapters)
How to Run Speed Up BlueStacks ?
Press Start Button with “R” Key [image]
Search the regedit in newly opened windows [image]
Click on HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE >>> SOFTWARE [image]
Then select Bluestacks >>> Android >>> Hit enter on Memory and replace 300 to 600; then click on decimal and click “OK” [image]
That’s it; you will have successfully speed up your bluestacks
How to Install?
Run given app as an administrator
Just wait and follow the instructions during installation of setup into your PC
After Completing the installation; Bluestacks will automatically launch; just select some options which will appear on screen
That’s it. Now run your all apps which supports the Android 4.4.4 and earlier