Anti-virus Dr.Web Light Features and Advantages
• Quick or full file system scans, as well as custom scans, of user-specified files and folders.
The SpIDer Guard monitor scans file systems in real-time whenever an attempt is made to store files and applications in the device’s memory.
• Neutralisation of ransomware lockers: malicious processes are terminated even if a device is locked; lockers not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database are blocked; data remains intact, eliminating the need to pay criminals a ransom.
• The unique Origins Tracing™ technology is used to detect new, unknown malware.
• Detected threats are moved to the quarantine from which isolated files and applications can be restored, if needed.
• Minimal impact on system performance.
• Restrained use of battery resources.
• Frugal data usage due to the small size of the virus database updates—a big plus for users whose mobile device plans have usage limits.
• Detailed statistics reveal what threats have been detected and what actions have been taken with them.
Dr.Web Anti-virus link