AdAway is a utility used to manage hostfile entries; your phone must be rooted to use this app. AdAway doesn’t directly block ads; it limits unwanted ads by blocking servers that distribute those ads to websites. Modifying hostfile entries is also useful in blocking ads on some Android apps.
- Read/Write access on system partition
- Root access: To write hosts file to system partition
- Internet access: To download hosts files
- Modify/delete SD card content: To export lists to SD card
- Wakelock: Wake up phone when AdAway updates in background
- Google Play Billing: To donate via Google Play Store
- Add adaptive launcher icons (8+)
- Add adaptive app shortcut (7.1+)
- Add new hosts content screen.
- So there is a brief explanation of what the file is and its actual first lines displayed. Now you could check if and when AdAway is
- applied even without having a third party file editor installed in your device. Otherwise, the button to open the hosts file is still
- available at the bottom of the screen.
- Fix application title not restored on configuration change
- Fix screen change when opening hosts file
How to Install ?
- Download & Install the Apk from the links given below
- Done ! Enjoy
Download & Links
AdAway v4.0.6-180705 Cracked APK (5.3 MB)